Friday, May 25, 2007

May 25th, 2007... Photo of the Day Challenge

Took a few more photos, not on the topic of Pets- hope to be on topic next week!! No pets in our household, sorry!!! Please feel free to give me pointers or cc- I know I will need them!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I know I should have been shooting from the other direction with the sun, the main road was there

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Changed this in Photoshop to Greyscale, still learning that too, adjusting lighting and contrast

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I can already tell Im gonna love black and whites, landscapes

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Tera! I love your railroad tracks they are beautiful! I too love B & W. Yes, the Funky Photo Friday challenge goes from Friday to Friday but feel free to post for back challenges too if you'd like! Thanks for stopping by!
Oh, and I noticed in your profile that you are a marketing coordinator for a mortgage co. That's what I do too! Although the group is small... me and my boss!