Its been nasty and rainy here all week. Yesterday the sun decided to peek out for a bit before going back in. Its not out at all today :( So that means no pictures for me, not enough light. I took advantage and took a few pics of my new wreath. I wish it was real- you can tell its SO FAKE. LOL!! Oh well, good practice and Ive enjoyed seeing everyone elses fall pictures. TFL!!

Nasty sky- this is what we have had all week.. BLAH


I also figured out how to open my aperture more (sad I know) didnt realize at different focal lengths the lens limits you. So these are around 3.5- just wish it would let me get closer.
4 comments:
that sky looks so ominous. Send some of that rain our way. We need it badly!! :)
Deb
it's been raining here, too....fun wreath...like all the colors...:)
and fun TTD shots, too...
leah
What a fun burst of color on a dreary day! It's been raining here all week!
I would love to have those blah skies.... just for a day or two, though. Nice colors on your wreath!
Post a Comment