Thursday, August 16, 2007

A day in the life- 2 things most important to me.

My loving husband and my ds- he is a total daddys boy!!! And I love seeing my husband with him, hes such a wonderful father! It melts my heart to see them play together. They were having so much fun running through the sprinkler. I accidentally left my ISO at 400 but I like them anyway!! TFL!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Doing anything here to keep cool, yesterday was a record high 104 temp without heat index!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like they had a blast! It's so hot here we don't even want to leave the house! Very cute shots:)

bprincephoto said...

What fun. I love seeing dad and kid pictures. Stay cool

Mom2Drew said...

My little 15mo old DS is SUCH a daddy's boy and I too, LOVE watching that relationship blossom. He's out of town for work right now and this morning, he went to the door and grabbed the handle, looking for his daddy:) So sweet.

Anyway...nice shots, good to have some like this for when they get older especially.

flute4peace said...

Yes, it's hot here, too. Very cute of your husband and son.

Lorrie said...

I'm like you -- pictures of my dh playing with my dd always make me smile!!

Me said...

Ok, here's some CC...As snapshots go, these are really good. You captured a moment between your son and his dad. Fantastic. We all need tons of these kinds of photos.

For a more professional shot, watch your frame. Be aware of what you are shooting around (wires above). Keep your aperture wider (lower number) so that your background in less in focus...highlight your subject. Move to a location where you can capture your son's face (expression).

Hope that helps. :) Thanks for sharing.