Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Fill the frame

Ok so since it is WAY to hot here (supposed to be 100 today, without the heat index) and all the flowers are dead, I'm going to have to find new subjects. This is my ds playing in the tub. I know I posted some earlier but I think the colors in these are much better. Im having a hard time getting the right lighting indoors. Sould I be using a flash? I use P mode and the ISO is set to 400, any reccomendations?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And one attempt of a family pic. I couldnt get the lighting right- ds was NOT cooperating!! Next time we will try outside!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

April Ziegler said...

Tera, your DS is so cute!! I don't really have any ideas about taking photos inside b/c I stink at it. The only way that I can take shots in my house is w/ my speedlight b/c the lighting is terrible!

Joanne Fowler said...

Cute shots! And what kind of family pic is it if YOU're not in it?!?!? =) Cute pic anyway, but next time, include yourself too! Me running into place after setting the timer gets my DS laughing every time!

For the tub shots, mine used to look like yours. So now I use the external flash (lower the intensity if you must)and bounce it off the wall behind me or the wall next to me. Also, since your tub/walls are white, you can set a custom WB with that and it will help with the coloring. Shooting in RAW helps with coloring a TON.