Sunday, November 4, 2007
POTD...
I haven been participating much lately. I've been pretty busy at work lately and once I get home its almost dark out- UGH and the whole time change is not gonna help with that. May have to start taking my lunch break outside to take some pics :) I was leaving the house yesterday and was glad I grabbed my camera at the last minute. These were the clouds in the sky, I thought they were interesting. TFL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow! That is really cool how they are lined up in a pattern like that! I hear ya about the time change, it gets darker earlier and earlier...
It reminds me of the cell phone comercial is it Verizon or AT&T?The one were everything is lined up like bars on the cell phone. Yours are very interesting and cool.
Love how they are all lined up... very cool! I hear about it getting dark earlier and earlier... it's dark here by 6:15 every night. Crazy. And we didn't even have a time change! (AZ doesn't observe DST).
That is so cool! Great capture!
Post a Comment