Monday, June 2, 2008

Fresh Strawberries....

This weekend we went to a local farm and picked some strawberries. AJ loves strawberries and had a blast helping me pick them!! I meant to post these last night but we had a power shortage in our subdivision and of course happened to be around the POTD time! TFL!!

Photobucket
Picking Strawberries

Photobucket
"I got some!"

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mommy and AJ

Photobucket

17 comments:

Chell said...

LOL Love how Spiderman went to help with the picking of the strawberries. Fun shots.

Val said...

Great shots! WTG for getting one with you in it!

Sara said...

LOL< love Spiderman sneeking some berries on the side :)

Mom2Drew said...

There's nothing quite like fresh strawberries! Love the green and red combo.

Reds said...

What a great day for strawberry picking! Great shot of you and your son!

Becky said...

I love picking strawberries, but not as much as blueberries and raspberries because you have to bend over so much more. :-D Love the one of you and AJ, and the last shot is bokehlicious. (I've been using your term like crazy--I love it!)

Kristina said...

So cute how Spiderman is helping out! And, your self-portrait is so striking!

Michelle said...

what a great day at the strawberry fields. love all the color you've got here.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Yummy! I love the one with spiderman helping.

Margaret said...

YUM! That little bucket of strawberries looks yummy. Fun times!

lcp said...

I love strawberry fields! Wonderful dof in the last one.

Bobbi said...

First off you are so pretty! I love these strawberry picking pictures (yummy) and the spiderman in his hand is too cute.

pat said...

Oh man, we are loooong weeks away from fresh strawberries. LOVE the Spiderman shot!! LOL!!

Jess said...

How fun! I always loved going strawberry picking when I was little (and eating tons of strawberries while we were picking, lol!). Wonderful shots of a wonderful day! (love that spiderman!)

jewels said...

You are so beautiful in your photo! :) I love the color on the last one too!

Cheers,
jewels

Angela2932 said...

These are out and out luscious! I love the POV of the 1st one especially.

Sharon said...

Those look SO good!