Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Day of fun!

I did take pictures of flowers today but they didn't come out the way I wanted so I will have to go back tomorrow and try again. Ds and I spent most of the day at home and then ran out to run some errands so we went to starbucks and the park (our military base had the wonderful idea of combining the two!) Oh yeah and Friday night I went to see Sex and the City and I LOVED it!! Of course I was a big fan of the show, have all of the seasons box set so I was thrilled to hear they were releasing the movie. I was not disappointed. TFL!!

Photobucket
Time for another self portrait.

Photobucket
Who said starbucks is just for grownups?

Photobucket
The way I see it.

16 comments:

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

You are so pretty!! Mmmmmm....Starbucks!

pat said...

Nice SP, Tera. Great focus on your eyes.

Reds said...

Glad you enjoyed Sex in the City. Loved the show - can't wait to see the movie! Great self-portrait!

Becky said...

How funny--when I got ready to click on your link from 2Peas I was thinking how I meant to tell you yesterday that I like your new avatar, and here it is full-size. Great job on this. Your eyes look stunning!
I want to see SATC too, but I hate that it has been so hyped because it makes it difficult to avoid spoilers!

Michelle said...

wowzers! your self portrait is great! you have beautiful eyes.

Amy said...

Beautiful self-portrait!

Anonymous said...

You have gorgeous eyes!

Joanne Fowler said...

You're so pretty and those eyes! Gorgeous!

Sandra Collins said...

great self portrait!

Molly said...

That's a great self-portrait. It's hard to get crisp focus in those, so I am way impressed. :)

Chell said...

You have amazing eyes. He looks like he is lovign that starbucks..

Jess said...

LOVE the new self-portrait! I want to see SATC too!

Tori said...

how fun that they combined the park and starbucks! i don't know if i'd want them to do that here.... i'd be broke! my son loves starbucks, too... he begs to get a drink every time we go into target (where one of our starbucks is)

Debbi said...

I love Starbucks and reading "The way I see it!". Terrific self-portrait - you as so beautiful!

Margaret said...

I LOVE your self-portrait! You have gorgeous eyes!

Sharon said...

You have beautiful eyes!