Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Baby Camden Brice

This is my adorable nephew who I was so excited to photograph. Some came out good and others were a little blurry (he kept moving) He is almost 2 months old and looks just like my sister as a baby. I also took some with a black background but he looked so washed out. I liked these although he was almost too big for this basket. It was my first shoot so any cc is welcomed!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Are we done yet? LOL

4 comments:

Cindi Koceich said...

He is a doll! So cute!!!
If you can, when asking for CC it's helpful if you'll post your settings. I say that but haven't posted my own settings in forever...tee hee!
I love the basket idea! It would look really cute up on a table too. That way you don't have to worry about the baseboard. Not that the baseboard is bad, but it would just be a different look!
Also, I'm thinking your pictures may have looked washed out because your camera wouldn't have metered correctly with so much black (when you used your black background). I think it's a good idea to use spot metering or a gray card to meter, especially when using a white or black backdrop. HTH!

April Ziegler said...

He's too cute! I like the third one w/ him yawning. I'd say try to keep the light in front of him to avoid shadows on his face. I'm not too great at giving CC. I struggle w/ lighting inside so my hardest thing is keeping my SS up. Great job!

Mom2Drew said...

Oh, what an adorable little guy. He's all boy!!!

I think they are a tad on the dark side, but you've got some cute poses and I really like how you put the overalls on without a shirt;)

Trisha said...

Really sweet! Love the basket!