Finally, I am on topic!! We've all been feeling a little under the weather here in our household so I havent been doing much lately. I WISH I could get some scrapping done. I decided to take some pictures around my scrapbook room and this awesome paper I bought today. I bought it because it reminds me of my girlfriend who is moving away today... so Im going to do a layout in tribute to us. Maybe I'll get something done soon. TFL!!

One of my favorite things to use, as you can tell Im getting a little low on my supply of flowers

Not sure what happened here, I wish it would have came out. It wasnt the best lighting situation and I think I shot it in Av mode at 800 ISo it was the only decent one that came out. No flash here either

And finally, my new Elsie paper!! Colors arent an exact match but wanted to share it anyway!!
4 comments:
I love that new paper! LOVE IT!
Pima flowers...I recognize them anywhere! Wow...you have gone through a bunch, mine are still pretty full.
I like your selection of flowers! I took the same type of photo today and used my flash so there is some glare off the glass jars. I love the color of the walls in your scraproom - red!?!? Cute Elsie paper too! Hope you are all feeling better soon.
Love the paper! I'm jealous of all you scrapping ladies. I tried to get into it but was never really good at it...
Post a Comment