Friday, June 15, 2007

June 15th 2007 (POTD& Funky Friday Challenge #4)

I know Im not on topic, had a hard time with fire this week. But I did take come close ups (not quite Macro) which was our challenge for Funky Friday. So thought Id share! I like how they came out. I should be able to pick up my camera tonight so Im super excited and should have some pics to share this weekend. YIPPEE!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These are just a few quick shots I took last night of a few things in my flowerbed. TFL!!

4 comments:

April Ziegler said...

I like the first one! The colors reflecting in the water are pretty cool!

amazing grace said...

these are great~~ i really like the first one and my hostas are starting to bloom as well!

:)

leah

Amy Covey said...

I really like the first one! I love the reflection of colors in the water bubble.

It's These Little Moments said...

The first one is way cool. Love it!