It sure did not feel like Christmas this year, it could have been waiting til the last minute for everything or our warm weather rather than cold wintery weather. I was hoping for a white christmas but it just didn't happen. I got some snapshots of the family while we were home visiting. I set the camera on Program mode so these are not as good as I would like, but it's the memories that count!! Actually got a few cute ones. TFL!!

My little guy opening his stocking in his new Spiderman Pjs.

My nephew waiting to open his gift on Cmas eve

My youngest nephew who is growing like a weed!!
2 comments:
I'm so bad I didn't even take pictures on Christmas this year! I did take video - but its not like I can whip that out anytime... Cute pics you got :)
good to see you back! cute boys! love those spiderman pj's. I like your new blog layout, too...:)
leah
Post a Comment