I loved taking pics of the tree and all the little details this holiday. We only had white lights on our tree so I was in search of some colored lights. I took these last night at the bowling alley :) yes my camera goes everywhere with me!! I can't decide if I like the smaller or bigger circles better. TFL!! I really loved these pics this year!


Not sure why there is one really bright orb at the bottom, should I crop it?!
4 comments:
i like the first shot! very fun!!! that's great you took your camera with you to the bowling alley--:0
i really like the first shot! its so abstract and colorful! i don't know about the orb...kind of adds to the charm of it.
I really like the first one best! Very cool!
the orb in the 2nd one doesn't bother me--there's another a little further up in the pic, so it kinda balances. Fun shots!
Post a Comment