Sunday, December 30, 2007

Family time..

Just some family moments I caught during Christmas. I know they aren't the best pictures, they were taken on Auto. It's more of the memories and moments I caught here. Hard to accept, when you want all your photos to be perfect! TFL!!

Photobucket
My bil and nephew

Photobucket
My bil (daddy) and baby Camden

Photobucket
And my dh actually took this one. Good crop, just wish it was clear- oh well!! My little sister (Camden is her baby)

4 comments:

amazing grace said...

great shots to remember christmas memories---:) the little baby is so cute!

Val said...

Sweet moments don't always have to be in focus, right? Super sweet!

Tori said...

Love the moment in the second one... there's something about daddy's napping with babies that I just adore!

Mom2Drew said...

Good for you realizing that auto is not a bad word. You're right...it's important to capture the memories and not just the perfect shots.