Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Im in a very festive mood!!

I'm very excited about Christmas, and glad the holiday season is finally here. I'm not looking forward to snow- but we rarely get that much. So it will be nice for pictures. I still have Christmas shopping to do, the house is all decorated and am looking forward to a few holiday traditions around our house. TFL!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I know I already posted one of these, but I think I like this one better. You can actually see my whole living room and into the kitchen!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A fun one, where I was practicing out of focus. Dh wasnt impressed with these. I kinda like them!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Michelle said...

that first one is really fun! and i love your second two. my family doesn't appreciate out of focus shots either...i think they can be really cool.

Mom2Drew said...

I like the ambiance the second two portray and totally "get it;)"

Jaime said...

Ha!! Love the "fisheye" view of your home!

Tori said...

I did the same thing as the first one yesterday! I thought it was so cool to get such a wide reflection in the ornament. I like the OOF ones....

Lauren Hartman said...

Love that first one, way cool! And I happen to like the OOF lights on the other two. MEN!!!

amazing grace said...

very fun!!! the second one's would be fun background pieces....:)

leah

Jess said...

Ha! I love the first shot! Totally cute!

I also "get" your second two, and I love them as well! They are very festive even though you can't see a clear subject...:c)