Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Another of my ds...

Of course this is my most photographed subject- I apologize for all the pics of him!! Although, its hard enough to get him to sit still. I finally got to go out this weekend and work on my focus issues and camera settings. Ive been struggling for a bit but I was proud of this shot. Just had to adjust the colors- it was a little underexposed. TFL!! Sorry if you already saw the pic in the gallery (he was eating an elephant ear and not sand!!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I thought this one looked a little green, ok any better? See what happens when I work from 3 different computers? I swear all the colors are different on each one!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I did my usual- bumped up the brightness, adjusted hues, USM and then a soft light layer.

9 comments:

amazing grace said...

i'm the same way....so many pics of my dd!!! she's a great subject and always available...:)

my dd ate sand this summer too--yuk! :0

Sue said...

HEhehe.. cute capture. It did look like sand to me :)

Trisha said...

Cute and good edit!

I don't have any kids, so you all just have to suffer through seeing tons and tons of my dog! haha-

Krystle said...

Mmmm looks like he was loving that elephant ear. Really like your pp, but it looks a tad green to me. Could just be my monitor though.

Mom2Drew said...

Ha...have you SEEN how many i take of my DS?

What is an elephant ear anyway?

I commented in the gallery, but you do have good focus on this shot:)

Lorrie said...

lol at not eating sand.... hehe.
i like the last edit the best, the one above it does look a bit green or something.

Deb said...

Yep you got it on that third one. I also thought it was sand :)

Cindi Koceich said...

Don't apologize for lots of pictures of your ds! They will all be treasures!

Tori said...

LOL! I'm right there with you about taking so many pictures of my DS. My husband informed me last night that my blog should be named Snapshots of my Son, not Snapshots of my life. Anyway.... I thought he was eating sand at first too! I like the second edit much better than the first... the first does look a bit green to me.