Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Semi Patriotic....

Ok so I realized I hardly posted any of my Vegas pics, and I really like how these came out so thought I would share. We went at the end of June 2007 and I had just gotten my camera 2 weeks before. Luckily, the weather was great and it was gorgeous there. The scenery was hard to mess up, LOL!! I will get some new pics tomorrow though- I left the house with my camera today and a mission and what did I do? I left the CF card in the desktop- better luck next time!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These are SOOC- dh laptop is acting wonky (where my PS Elements is) and my CS3 trial expired yesterday!! I was getting a glare, but I still liked how it came out

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This was my favorite hotel, maybe one day I will visit NY.

13 comments:

Jenn said...

LOVE the colors and patriotism in these shots! Great job!

Michelle said...

i love the angle of the first one. and that little bit of sunflare is cool. great job.

Sue said...

What fabulous pictures SOOC! I wish I could get mine like that :) The first one is amazing - love the sun streak and the angle!

cherie said...

great angle. nice shots.

Jaime said...

Like the angle in the first one!
nice shots!

amazing grace said...

these are great tera! i really like the composition and colors. great work!

leah

Deb said...

I like the sun streak. I think it is cool. I want to go to NY someday as well.

bprincephoto said...

I love that first shot and the glare adds to it. Great job. HOpe your next trip out goes better. these are great TFS

Tori said...

Nice shots SOOC! I really like the perspective of the first one, but I have to say... the flare is distracting to me... it draws my eye away from the main focus of the picture.

Mom2Drew said...

That's what is so great about Vegas...it's like taking a trip around the world, yet never having to leave the city. The sky is so blue.

robin said...

Beautiful blue sky in both of these. I like the palm trees in the second one! Great shots for the theme.

Cindi Koceich said...

I guess it's been too long since I've been to Vegas...I didn't even know they had a stutue of liberty copy there! cool!

Lorrie said...

I like the sun flare in the first one, very cool. Nice sharp shots.