Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A little photoshopping....

I am going through my pics that I took this weekend, trying to see if I can save some of them. This is my ds @ the Lexington Childrens Museum- enjoying the bubbles. He loved standing inside the tube of bubbles and I was lucky enough to capture him through the cracks. Let me know what you think! Did I fix it? I seem to be getting a glow rather than natural lighting.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SOCC

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Is this OVER exposed? I fixed it by defogging, adjusting curves and adding a slight soft light overlay

Tera

6 comments:

~JustJulie~ said...

I think it looks pretty good. Seems like the "glow" is coming from the back lighting. You could always try to burn back the bright spots on a new layer if you're not happy with it. I think it's cute, though. :)

cherie said...

neat shot. sorry no PP skills her to offer. still learning.

Lorrie said...

can't really answer your technical questions, but I like the way you tried to capture him behind the bubbles. Like your sneaking up on him!...

Unknown said...

I like the shot a lot! I agree with julie...you could try to burn...but really I like the shot...FUN!

Cindi Koceich said...

I agree with Julie...it looks like the lighting shining down on his head is a different kind of light than the one coming from the bubbles on his faxe. Maybe on a new layer fix his skin color and then erase back in his hair color. He looks a bit blue to me, but I'm on my laptop so it might just be the laptop.

~~Debb~~ said...

I really like the shot. Actually, both are okay. I think I'd go somewhere in between the two with the contrast?
Cool how you got his face right in the middle! Fun shot!