Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Friends and Family....

We are back from visiting family for the Labor Day weekend!! So nice to be back at home but we enjoyed our time in KY!! Got some good pics so I should be on topic all week!

Im having a hard time with my camera right now. The focus seems off and it just doesnt seem right to me (nothing seems right!). We went to the Childrens Museum in Lexington and the lighting was HORRIBLE!! And red was just not looking right in my photos- so if you have any cc please let me know what I am doing wrong!! This is my ds and his cousin. They had a blast playing together, they always do. These were taken with my drebel xt- in P mode with ISO @200 (I think, possibly 400) auto white balance then tried the flouresent lighting as well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These have been photoshopped a little bit- defog- and adjusted colors and curves.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I have the same camera and it also has focus issues. I've been putting off sending it in. Sand an email to their service center.

Deb said...

I also have focus issues, so I am no help. I like the colors in the first one.