Monday, May 26, 2008

Flowers.... my favorite!!

I should be on theme all week!! LOL!! I love flowers!! Although these are the only flowers in my yard right now. I'm still debating on planting more, I didn't have much luck last year. I got to get out with my exstension tubes and play some more today. What fun!! And these are in a potted plant so they are pretty small, so the tubes came in handy. I think I am going to enjoy these! TFL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

17 comments:

Lauren Hartman said...

Love the vibrant purples of these, just gorgeous colors!

Chell said...

Love the water drop on the first one. Such pretty flowers, great job capturing their beauty..

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Very very pretty! I love the purples in these. The droplet in the first one is great!

C said...

Love the 2nd shot! Pretty colors too! Have fun with them girl!! :) Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

I love the first one w/the water drop.

Becky said...

You are doing so great with those tubes! I love that second one especially--that flower center looks like a big fat blackberry.

Anonymous said...

oooh im loving flower week already! these are so lush and gorgeous!

Trina said...

Very pretty!!! I just love the first one!!

Diana said...

wow i love the colors in the first flower

Mandy said...

I just LOVE the purples here. Just amazing. This year all of the colors just seem so saturated. Really lovely.

Reds said...

Love them! the picture with the water drop on the first pic is awesome!

Jen said...

Love that 1st one! Great color!

Mom2Drew said...

The center almost looks like a berry...just love the natural texture flowers provide, don't you?

pat said...

Tera, I commented on these in the gallery, but just wanted to say again that you and those extension tubes are a great match! You caught some wonderful details!!

BizEMommaK said...

WOW! BEAUTIFUL photo! Great job:)

Shawna (shawkrem)

Margaret said...

Amazing colors in these. I love your compositions. Fab!

Bobbi said...

These are so great! I can see you love the extension tubes, love all the color here.