As many of you know scrapbooking was my first hobby. I rarely scrapbook anymore other than for the design team for my LSS and gift items. I made this for my girl friend who is leaving work tomorrow!! We have gotten close over the past year :) I will be sad to see her go! Man, I need to make some more friends! All mine have packed up and moved away. Guess that's how it goes when you are married to the military! TFL! And I promise to make it to everyones blogs!! I have been slacking!

I altered a mini notebook for her (shes like me and writes everything down) also covered her fav bag of chocolates to match. So fun and super simple!

Matching card
12 comments:
These are fantastic! You are so crafty!
These are GORGEOUS! She is lucky to have a friend like you! I know what you mean... we move about every 2 years so I have a hard time making friends. (we are not military though, dh just has a job that likes to make us move a lot!)
These are beautiful! I love the designs you used.
These are so pretty! She'll def like them! LOVE the PP!!! Great job!
Nice work!
Tera--WOW!! These are wonderful! You have such a creative side to you; I am sure she will be thrilled.
What an awesome gift! Homemade gifts are so special and from the heart!
Oh my word! Those are just beautiful. I love those vintage papers. I haven't scrapped in forever either...I kind of miss it when I see stuff like this.
These are so cute! What a great gift. I so wish I was crafty and creative like this.
You are so crafty. They look so nice.
these are fantastic! i always enjoy seeing your craftiness...
You are so talented--love your style, Tera!
Post a Comment