Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jazz on the lawn...

Saturday night we went to Jazz on the lawn at our local winery. We love going out there and have since we first moved here 4 years ago. The wine is great! Of course I took my camera along for some pictures, which was tough because there were so many people. It is a big event here and they usually hold it twice a month through the summer. I can't wait til next month!! TFL!

Photobucket
Beachaven Winery

Photobucket
Wish I had focused on the flowers here... next time :)

Photobucket
Sunflare in the vineyard

Photobucket
Just a quick snapshot by Daddy.. AJ giving Mommy some love. (I was busy laughing!)

17 comments:

♥ Amy said...

I like the perspective in the first one and the sun peeking through the vines is very pretty, but how can you beat that last one? So very precious.

Chell said...

Fun shots. Love the snapshot by daddy though

Sara said...

I like the sunflare shot a lot. Looks like fun!

For Over 29 Years... said...

I think my fave is the one your DH took! You both look so happy and love the flower in your hair.

Margaret said...

Love your sunflare. And that shot of you is adorable!

Michelle said...

oohh! that sunflare is beautiful! what a fun event to go to!

periwinkle eye images said...

Great perspective on the young vineyard row! What fun - it all shows in your photos; so natural. ML

--sme said...

I like the angle of these...turned everyday background shots into focal points. Very nice! (Love the sunflare one)

Mom2Drew said...

I really wish I were right there with you guys...looks like a great time. Oh, and that flower in your hair makes you look so beautiful. What a treasure of a shot with you and your son.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Nice sunflare. Love the shot with AJ giving you love. I went to a winery in College Station TX that looks alot like that one.

Amy said...

Sounds and looks like a GREAT day! I just LOVE the shot of you and your little sweetie, it's so cute!

Reds said...

That looks like a great event! Great shots! Love the flower in your hair too! :)

Becky said...

Jazz and wine--how cultured you are. ;-) Looks like a beautiful place and a fun time!

Debbi said...

Beautiful pictures and the last one is precious! Love the sunflare!

C said...

Darn it Tera! Just another reason i miss it there... and you guys! Had so much fun there!! Glad you guys are getting to go again this summer! L O V E the last shot of you and DS!! The flower in your hair is so pretty!!! You look great and SO happy :)

Bobbi said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I just love the love in that last shot. Keats does that too pushes his face against mine when he wants love, too cute.

Sharon said...

Looks like a fun place to be.