Monday, July 23, 2007

Father and Son...

That counts as a Generation right?! We had a busy weekend with lots of activities. I got these pics at a BBQ we went to and love how they came out. I just wish I could get ds to sit still for pics these days, this is why you havent seen many pics of my ds. He will say "Cheese" and run from me!! LOL- so when I saw him sitting on the ball watching Daddy play softball I knew I had to capture it!! TFL- not sure how much on topic I will be this week, not many Generations here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Michelle said...

what a cute pic of him watching!

cherie said...

great shot of dad and son. like the second one too he looks like he is very serious!cute.

Lorrie said...

I think this qualifies for the theme this week! nice shots!

April Ziegler said...

Love the first shot! How cute!!

Amy said...

Love that one of him on the ball watching his daddy ~ cute!

bprincephoto said...

I love that first shot! Great job.

April Ziegler said...

Tag, you're it!

Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.