Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Not sure why its not letting me type in a title. Another one for shoes, hard to make these interesting. I have a few more ideas though for the rest of the week. These are my ds who is 2.5 yrs old, I LOVE buying shoes so he gets to enjoy in my addiction also. I think I have bought him 4 pairs in the last 3 weeks, LOL!! I know the pics arent the best, I had low lighting and am still working on all my settings. Something was off here....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These are my favorite!! He gets to wear them on special occasions. I spent a little more than I should have but they were so darn cute!! And why are kids shoes so pricey?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
As you can tell these are his favorite, I got these hoping he would wear them and they are all he will wear!!

3 comments:

April Ziegler said...

Omg, those are too cute! I love little shoes too & I don't even have any kids. Love the flipflops. Looks like your ss might have been slow. I know I can never get mine up fast enough inside to avoid shake. LOVE your shots from yesterday... the composition is great w/ the boots & army gear & amazing symbolization!

April Ziegler said...

Oh, and I forgot to tell you... I was having the same problem w/ the title on my blog. Someone told me that you just have to click where it actually says Title & then the cursor should show up in the title box. It worked for me!

Kathy said...

I was such a sucker for kids' shoes, too. And now my DD, a teen, is more of a shoe addict than me.
Good composition on the flip flops!