Monday, July 16, 2007

Favorite Jewelry POTD

This is def my favorite piece of Jewelry. I never take it off, unless it is to clean it. My wedding set... I love it!! It was just want I wanted, dh did a great job!! It was very hard to get a "good" picture of the rings though. Any cc welcomed!! I think I took these on P mode, ISO 800 and possibly with a flash in Auto to see how it came out. TFL!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I wish this one would have came out better, I had high hopes for it :)

5 comments:

Jan said...

Beautiful shots... I love the top one! I tried to get my wedding ring, but the diamonds reflected the light and I couldn't get good focus. It's tough, isn't it?? Anyway, you did a great job!

April Ziegler said...

Good shots! It's hard to get good ones of rings. I heard that it's best to use the flower (macro) icon, if you have that on your camera

Sara said...

The top shot is lovely- nice job!

Amy said...

It is so hard to get good ones of rings ~ guess a macro lens would come in handy for that! I love what your were trying to do with the last one! The top one is great.

Tori said...

Nice shots! I think I like the first shot the best, although I really like the idea of the last one.