Well Im back and hope to be posting more this week than last. Vacation was great, I will be sharing some of those pics this week cause Im sure I wont have "Shoes" all 7 days this week. Im trying to think creatively... I also got all my picture issues fixed, thank goodness it wasnt the camera. I guess it was the update that we downloaded from Canon that was corrupting the pictures (scary) Thankfully all 300 pictures from Vegas are ok!! WHOO!! Heres my take on the "Shoes" for this week.

Yes, they may look like dirty boots but these are my husbands hard working Army boots. They stand for all that he does everyday for our family.

Being in the military isnt easy at times but I am proud of my husband for all that he does. He has served in Operation Iraqi Freedom twice, a year long deployment each time. I know wearing these boots everyday for 12 months cant be easy-- maybe thats why they look so worn and tired. But I love all that the symbolize.
5 comments:
That is a very cool picture - great contrast. That is way cool that your DH is serving our country!
Thank you to your husband for all he does for our country and for you your son for the sacrifice your making too!!
Love this and what it symbolizes!!
SO grateful for people like your husband who ensure our freedom and way of life! What awesome pictures to symbolize that!
Thank you and your family for your sacrifices. You should be very proud! Love these photos for what they symbolize. They might look cool in black and white - to add to the "mood" of the photos.
Beautiful tribute to your dh--and all the military. We are forever in their and your debt!! Great shot for this week!!
Post a Comment