Thursday, July 19, 2007

A little piece of Italy.

I know these arent the greatest pics, Im still trying to get a good shot of my favorite necklace- tough one!! This is a bracelet I bought in Italy made with Murano Beads. I wish I would have bought a REAL one, this one is just cheapy imitation. I used to have a charm with one of the beads in it, but have seemed to misplaced it. :( If I ever go back to Italy there are so many things I would buy!! I just love the way this bracelet looks!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I know this one is out of focus. Im having some troubles, not sure if its my camera. When I get really close, it doesnt want to take the pic. Acts wierd?! Does this just mean I am too close?

8 comments:

Michelle said...

love the colors in this! so cool. as for your focus, depends on what lens you are using...they have a minimum focus length so maybe check. other than that sometimes mine won't focus if there is not enough contrast...i wouldn't think that would be an issue here...but in that case i just switch to manual focus. hth!

Sara said...

Cute bracelet. I loved Italy too.
If your camera is refusing to focus when you are really close, back up a few inches and see if that helps. It sounds like you were too close.

Trisha said...

Wow! What a great bracelet! I Love it

Mom2Drew said...

What lens did you use? That will make a difference in how close you can get.

Love that bracelet and the colors are so yummy!

robin said...

Great color in these photos and beautiful bracelet! ds girlfriend recently went to Italy and she loved it there!

I have the same advice as the others on your focusing issues, check the limitations of the lens. Hope you can work it out - or maybe you'll have to put a new lens on your "wish list". :)

Dar Kaso said...

Colorful fun beads. Going to the Murano Glass works in the fall.

bprincephoto said...

Cool pictures. Color and comp are great. I'd love to visit Italy someday!

April Ziegler said...

Beautiful! Love the colors. I didn't get any pretty jewelry like this when we were in Italy... guess that means I have to go back again! I agree w/ the PPs, you were probably too close for the lens. The only lens that I can get really close w/ is my macro lens. You could always just go for a nice, sharp shot from farther away & then just crop it afterwards so it looks like you were closer =)