Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sharing some Veags pictures

Ok no shoes for me today. Ds was actually wearing my heels around the house last night and the shots I got didnt turn out- and dh was like dont take his picture like that!! LOL

I thought it was about time I shared some of my Vegas trip; I have over 300 of them!! We had a great time and it was absolutely gorgeous there!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
one of my favorites- The Venetian

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mandalay Bay

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me EXHAUSTED from walking and the HEAT. It was actually 113 the last day we were there. But its Dry heat everyone kept saying yeah right it was hot!!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Wonderful shots! Everyone keeps showing off these great Vegas pics. I just might have to go some day...

Erika said...

It's so funny about Vegas, I grew up two hours away, so it's no biggie to me! But then people say how cool it is, and I have to remember, oh yeah, there ARE some neat things there! Too funny, you always take things like that for granted! And I would take a 113 dry heat day over a 90 humid one any day...phew that humidity kills me! Great shots!

Dar Kaso said...

Great shots. Its been 15 years since I was last in Vegas and I would love to back, its changed so much since then. I hear ya about the heat! Hope your trip was fabulous.

robin said...

Beautiful shots - I especially like the second one. My husband and I were married in Vegas almost 27 years ago! We went back a few years ago and it has changed a lot! We stayed at the Luxor. Would love to go back again sometime!

Patti said...

great shots of Vegas. I love your shoe photos too.