Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fun in the tub...

Caught a few random moments while ds was enjoying his bath tonight. I came in and he had his feet proped up on the side of the tub so of course a photo opp for me!! LOL!! I was trying to get a picture of his new do earlier but he wasn't having it! Maybe tomorrow! We had to go super short this time because it grows so fast and he ablsolutely hates having his hair cut!! These are SOOC tonight, no time for editing. TFL!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! I love the first one!
Cari

Amy said...

These are so cute, love the first one! Great dof.

Stacey said...

LOL, I LOVE the feet!

Liz said...

The feet are adorable, great DOF.

Unknown said...

I love the feet picture. You take great pictures! Love them. tfs.

Mom2Drew said...

Great DOF on that first one, love the piggies.

Val said...

love the foot shot!

Stacey said...

Cute pictures. I love the feet one. His smile is cute.

Donnah Ciempka said...

So cute and so funny. love the top one. Ohh I miss not having a bath. Showers just don't cut it.

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE those feet! Your bathroom has awesome lighting too...I wish mine did.

Reds said...

Cute first photo!!!

Reds said...

Cute first photo!!!

Anonymous said...

love that!
i just did that with my girls!
tara

Becky said...

Love those wet wrinkly feet. Great DOF.

Anonymous said...

I love those wrinkly feet.

Tori said...

I love the first one! I'm gonna have to do this myself with my DS...

Ginnie said...

Check out those cute little tootsies! My son hates getting his hair cut too... must be a boy thing.

Melissa said...

Look at those wrinkly little feet!

Farrah Jobling said...

great tub photos! I love the feet!

April said...

oh how cute..i love love love the first one..that is adorable!! you should try that one in b&w..i think that would look so cute!

Kristi said...

Aww...I like his haircut!!! He looks super grown up now!!!

Kristina said...

I think these are great. I like your compositions! And, I'm a sucker for pics of feet!

Suzy said...

I really love the feet shot! Great work!