Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sunflowers

I got a chance to go outside and play with my sunflowers this morning before work!! We've had some beautiful weather here the past 2 days, today it was in the 60's and sunny. The sun was starting to peek out around the clouds this morning when I took these. Can't you tell Im ready for spring?! I think I'm going to plant some sunflowers in the backyard this year. I picked these up this weekend, they are California Sunflowers. TFL!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I hear you on the spring thing! We are under another winter storm waring...your photos are great...so colorful!!!
Cari

C said...

These are WONDERFUL! Love the color and composition! These are great!!!

Kristi said...

These colors are fantastic! I love the composition of that first one! Really beautiful Tera!

Margaret said...

Oh, how beautiful! I can't believe you're having weather in the 60s! It's not like that here at all! I love that first shot, especially!

Sharon said...

Oh wow! Those are such beautiful photos of beautiful flowers.

Michelle said...

love the color of these. definitely makes me long for spring.

Chell said...

So pretty. Love the color and composition.

Unknown said...

Wow... Those are just beautiful and so colorful. They match my dyson. lol. tfs :)

Anonymous said...

Oh what beautiful color I want 60 degree weather.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Oh what a beautiful yellow! I love sunflowers. yes, it's so nice adn warm here. But that cold front finally reached us this afternoon.

Mom2Drew said...

Gosh...that yellow is so stunning. We're expecting snow tonight, so I'll live vicariously through that nice bright color!

Angela2932 said...

Very beautiful, and the color is wonderfully intense!

Becky said...

I love sunflowers and these are beautiful shots!

HeyLady said...

I'm jealous. Note the dead flowers on my POTD shot.......

I actually like the angle of the 2nd shot best.

laurie

Amy said...

These are both so beautiful, I love the bright, sunny colors! I really like the composition on the first one.

Val said...

beautiful!

Stacey said...

These are beautiful! I agree, I am SO ready for spring!!

Jen said...

I love that first one! Great color!

Anonymous said...

i wish we had some flowers about now too!lovelY!
tara

Jessica said...

What happy sunny photos! your color is right on!

Shawna said...

Absolutely gorgeous shots!! Love the composition and colors!

Anonymous said...

Outrageous! I just love that yellow color! Beautiful.

Just Being Sam said...

Your color is wonderul. I love the weather but not the fall out. Gets to crazy this time of year.

Jodi said...

Beautiful flowers - makes you wish for a macro, doesn't it? (it always does for me)

Bobbi said...

Beautiful pictures! I really love the comp on the 2nd one and that color is perfect.

Liz said...

Beautiful photos and colors! I really like the composition on the second one.

summerbl4ck said...

ahh lovely flowers. 1st one is perfect! btw, i've been taking self portraits after the kids go to bed, but not brave enuf to post ;-) but seeing yours maybe i'll try...

Ljsmom33 said...

I love sunflowers! Very petty!