
Had to use my flash, it was a little dark in my kitchen. Love the shape it left on the wall though

Some circles from my wine rack. Thought this one was interesting...

Just thought I'd share this one too. I took this one the way home from work, you can almost see the suns rays. I will have to play with it a little more in photoshop to see what I can come up with.


27 comments:
You did great with these...I have had trouble with all of the themes...I am theme challenged!
cari
That first one is so interesting. I love the shadow.
Very cool, and I can totally see the sun rays. beuatiful!
I really like the second shot. Love the abstract feel it has to it.
I think I have the same wine rack. My photo yesterday was similar with the shadows. Love the color in these.
These are very cool
I think you did great for the theme.I am so bad a never on theme.I am just happy when I post. like that first shot.
Good take on the theme. Love the second one.
The wine glass really IS neat. You always find great things to shoot for your potd... I always like to come here to get ideas! tfs. Toni
I'm glad you pointed out the shadow behind the glass. It pulled me in, too.
Great job working with the theme! And the shot of the sky is lovely - very pretty colors!
Cool shapes! I like the one with the red wall. Beautiful sunset you captured on the way home! I can see the sun rays, they're there without PS!
I would love to see the full wine glass and without your flash, I bet it would be awesome with that red background. The sky is so pretty, I love pics of skies.
I think every photo this week is on theme; everything has a shape, right? Love that red wall! And I can see the sun rays too. When I was little I thought that was God.
What innovative shapes! The color of the glass "shape" is full-throttle! Great photography here, with the outline on the wall. The wine rack is exquisite in its simplicity too. ML
PS I hope you got my peamail reply; I don't really know what I'm doing with peamail yet. If not, I wanted to say thanks to you!
Oh I love the first one, it's kinda mysertious! Great job.
Great pictures. I live their simplicity.
great shapes, and you can almost see the sunrays through the clouds. very cool.
Love the circles!
Your drive home is georgeous! It looks so peaceful.
That last photo is so amazing. The sun rays through the clouds look otherworldly.
These are some GREAT shapes, especially those magnificent clouds. But, I really like how clean your wine glass is and off topic, but have you ever tried a yellow tail merlot? I did the other night and am HOOKED!
very fun shapes. love the sky!
I really like the wine rack shot. Awesome DOF in that. Nice work--it IS hard finding things inside, particularly when the toys don't work (or there aren't any...)
love that sky shot!
i can't do themes, i am just not that creative to come up with stuff LOL!
tara
I love that first shot. The red is so vibrant. Your sunset shot is beautiful, too!:)
Post a Comment