Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lazy day today...

Besides going to the grocery store today we had a pretty lazy day. I cleaned house yesterday so that left today to just relax, well and clean again!! LOL!! I took a few pics for my 26things but other than that nothing too interesting. We had a few of our chocolate covered strawberries left so I played with those, then ate a few!! Taking pictures of food is not easy!!

Photobucket
SOOC, just cropped.

Photobucket
Sepia action, makes them look a little more inticing!!

Photobucket
And more of my lovely rose, that is really starting to open up!! TFL!!

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

That rose photo is amazing...love what you did to it!
cari

Kari said...

Oh man, so tasty! I'm getting hungry looking at the chocolate!
The rose does look very cool.

Kristi said...

Ooh....those turned out SO well!!! They're making my mouth water!! Two weeks from tomorrow and I'll get to enjoy some white chocolate covered strawberries at the FL strawberry festival! OH I can't wait!!

Merilee said...

Oh gosh..I want one of those chocolate strawberries bad! Great shots!

Alicia Barry said...

That rose looks amazing.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Ooh yummy, my favorite! Love all the red in these.

Amy said...

That rose looks so cool, whatever you did worked really well! And the treats look amazingly yummy!

Stacey said...

Those look SO good!

Stacey said...

Nice crisp photos. Love the color. The chocolates look great.

Anonymous said...

oh my word! Are you trying to make me hungry?! Those came out so nice. Mine never come out looking that smooth. Wow. The rose is stunning too.

Reds said...

Mmmm - those chocolate strawberries are looking too good... now I want some chocolate!!!

Sara said...

I like what you did to your rose pic- it looks so vintage and pretty.

Becky said...

Very pretty, Tera! I like the midnight sepia action on the strawberries.

April said...

oh my gosh..the strawberries looks delicious.

Unknown said...

YUMMY! I love the strawberries but the rose worked perfectly in that picture... tfs.

HC said...

Those strawberries looks yummy. Love the shot of the rose!

Anonymous said...

Love the shot of the rose. So pretty and subtle. Strawberries look so yummy!

Angela2932 said...

I love the rose! I love the depth added by the shadows along the petals.

Jodi said...

mmmmm I LOVE choc covered strawberries! ANd I didn't get ANY this year! :(

pat said...

YOur rose is gorgeous. Nice work on that red. The chocolates look delish!

Farrah Jobling said...

The sepia version looks soooo good! Real moody and delicious!

Suzy said...

Oh wow!! Wonderful shots! Those look sooo good!!

Anonymous said...

You did a good job on the strawberries they look so yummy.

Bobbi said...

Those chocolates look yummy. Ok so that rose pictures is truely amazing, love everything about it.

emilyc said...

Ooh, those strawberries look so yummy. I don't even know if I could get a few shots off before eating them! Your rose is gorgeous, too. I love when flowers actually open up.

Trina said...

Great shots!!! mmmmm chocolate!! THe rose looks great!

Amy said...

Nice pictures. And yes, the berries certainly look good enough to eat.

C said...

yummy and beautiful rose!

RBi Media said...

Hey, Tera --
Nice blog; and the guys in your life, ain't bad either!
so nice to see what you're up to and to have this way to stay in touch.
Much love!
-TFS