Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just some photoshop fun...

I sure wish I knew more about photoshop. I need to push myself to learn more. Right now I am having fun with actions!! One thing I have learned since I got into photography- photoshop can make such a difference in a picture. No it can't save a bad picture, but it can really change the mood the look of a picture. I enjoy browsing flickr for inspiration and see so many people that take so many self portraits- I WISH I were that comfortable infront of the camera. Theres look great though-- so here's another shot of yours truly!! TFL!!

Photobucket
In my car, enjoying a nice sunny day with the sunroof open, windows down and music blaring!! Only me in the car :) One of my fave actions: midnight sepia. It's not technically the best photo, kinda blown, but it's fun!! Whoa, look at those brows-- time for a reshape? LOL

Photobucket
SOOC- slight curve adjustment

Photobucket
Ran with Jess Warm Honey- I like the slight glow it gives to the yellow!! THANKS Jess!!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pic of yOU!
i noticed we have the same name?!
except mine is spelled tara!

Margaret said...

I love your self-portrait! Great job. Love the composition. Those flowers are so happy-looking,too!

cherie said...

great photo of you !!! I agree with what you said about photoshop. So peole are so talented with ti and it inspires me to want to learn more!

Bobbi said...

Great plays with actions. I love that sunflower picture and the honey glow just really adds to it-awesome!

C said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU! i think it's pretty and a very cool shot. the action really draws your attention to the picture here. awesome.

Tori said...

nice SP! I really like the shot of the sunflower!

Jen said...

I love midnight sepia too! LOL! Funky shot!!!

Becky said...

Love your self portrait, Tera. I'm jealous of your skin. I agree about Photoshop--it's so much fun to learn new things.

Tasha said...

Good photo of you, I need another one, I hate mine! I loved the first flower pic. I LOVE Jess's actions, but I like just the first one better! Good luck w/ photoshop! When you have it figured out, let me know!!!

Amy said...

I love the photo of you, it's fun and sassy! You have awesome skin too! The flower is gorgeous, I love the bright yellow. Enjoy your warm weather... we're getting snow, about eight inches this morning and it's supposed to continue until Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Nice self portrait. Warm honey really adds a nice glow.

Joanne Fowler said...

Great self portrait! The sunflower is cool too! Great job!

Suzy said...

It's nice to see you!! And your sunflower shots are very nice as well!! Great work!

Shawna said...

Great self portrait- love how the light hits your face!! Your action looks great... I wish I could figure out PS because I agree, it can really take a mediocre picture to an incredible one!

mel said...

very fun self portrait! the sunflowers are beautiful!

Liz said...

cute photo of you!!! I so envy people who can pull off the big sunglasses, and you do it beautifully!
Love the sunflowers, so bright and cheery.

Unknown said...

Oh, this is a fabulous picture of you! And, you are kicking butt on the pp in ps! great work tera! tfs. toni

Kristi said...

HOTTIE!!! And yeah...I've saved MANY a bad photo in photoshop! :)