But oh well!! After ds got out of the bath last night we were brushing his teeth and I thought this would be the perfect time for me to grab my camera. He just went about his business and ignored me, only looking at me once. LOL!! I love these shots, they are so fun but I hate our bathroom and the light it gives off. Any ideas or reccomendations to take out the hotspots? Especially the ones on his forehead? I didnt think the change the ISO, no telling what it was on!! (It was 800... man...) Now that I am on a different computer the colors look totally different.. are these really yellow for you? I know they are blown in some spots. TFL!

Such concentration!


Aj and his new do (although he refuses to let me spike it like this!) I hate that this one is so Blown, slightly out of focus I know. Im trying here.

"Look at those pretty teeth!!" He exclaims everytime he is done!! LOL
20 comments:
I love the first and second shot, great focus there. And look how CUTE he is in the third!! I love these, they're so cute!!
Great perspecitve on these. I wish I could help you with the technical stuff. One day it will come so easy to us all!
Look at that dollbaby!!! He's doing an awesome job on those teeth too!!! Oh what a fight it is to get Yums' teeth brushed!! Great job girl!
Love these. I really like the look he is giving you in the one that he is looking at the camera!
Cari
These are fun! I really like the first one, even with the hot spots.
Oh how I love that first one...such a terrific expression and I must say, I really enjoy those large pics on your blog...I can really see all the detail.
He is so cute, love that haircut! Looks like he's a pro at brushing his teeth.
I think they are adorable!! Sorry no help here with CC.
He is a cutie. I love his hair and his "pretty teeth" lol. I think you are doing great so just keep on trying :)
I really just love these everyday shots. Totally awesome. Our bathroom has awful light as well...it makes everything look very faded and yellow. I think you did an awesome job on these though!
Look at that determination! Good job!
Love the first shot!! That look is so cute and a great capture to remember the everyday stuff.
They do look a tad yellow to me, but my guess would be that is because of the lighting in your bathroom. You could try just setting your WB to incandescent light and see if that helps.
That drip of water on his chin is a hoot! I really like this series.
These are some great captures for your scrapbook. I will suggest to you... If you have photoshop, go to color balance and then move the sliders just a bit to get rid of some of the yellowness.. I use it all the time and it really helps the picture. Hugs... toni
love his hair!
he's a doll
and great job capturing these!
tara
So cute! It's hard work at that age to get 'em clean. I like your big pics too--how do you make 'em so large?
Sorry I can't help with the technical stuff, but one of the things I try when my photos are too yellow is a cooling filter (adjustment layers). Love his hair! He looks so cute in all of these.
Nice shots, I like the water, or spit maybe, dripping down his chin.
Travis
He has such an intense look on his face!! Too cute! Other people have already mentioned the same lighting tips I was going to give!
The first one is perfect, especially since he is so unassuming! :)
The hot spots don't really bother me too much. I think your WB was off...but that is an easy fix in PS if you ever want to!
You still have so much emotion and action in these! I love it.
Cheers,
jewels
Post a Comment