


Just sharing some cards I made for my hubby for valentines day! Just another one of my addictions! I made 2 smaller ones, to leave for him to find through out the day and then I will give him the other one later. We aren't celecrating til Saturday since tomorrow night is week night (we are such a boring married couple!! LOL) TFL!!


25 comments:
Those cards are great! You have such a talent for designing fabulous stuff. And how thoughtful to do those homemade cards for your husband. I'm sure he will love them!
Wow, those are awesome. I'm so not creative off the computer, lol. Hope you have a wonderful Valentines 3 day week!
Those cards are great! Love them all!
Cari
cute cards! so cool that you took the time to make them for your hubby. have fun celebrating! ;)
I love making cards - wishing now that I'd taken the time to make some for Valentine's Day. These are all so cute!
You and I would get along great...I too love to make cards! These look good.
Wow how awesome that you made his cards. I am still up helping the kids with their cards.
Hi! Found you through 2Peas & just wanted to say your cards are really cute. Lovin' all your candy heart pics!! Great idea!!
Those are such nice cards and extra-special since they're homemade! I took a similar shot today as your first one.
Oh those are such cute cards. You are very creative!
great cards... you are very creative! I just the few bucks at Hallmark! LOL!
I love those cards. You are soo talented.. I wish I knew how to make cards.
What sweet cards! I just love them.
Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Love your cards! I like to make my DH more than one too.
you cards look great !!! nicely done.
Ohhh I love your cards! I might try to do that today for the hubby! Thanks for the inspiration!
sweet cards!
i need to make one for my girls todaY!
tara
I love the cards! You are so talented! Love the candy shot too!
How fun! I like to make cards too! These are very cute.
You are very creative! Those cards are great! I would love to make cards, but I just don't have the talent for it. So it's store bought for me.
i love those cards..they're so so cute!!
Wow you made those cards? Those are so cute, great job!
love those cards!
Awww, how sweet! These cards turned out great
The last card is awesome! I really like the white space and simplicity of it.
Post a Comment