Today was GORGEOUS, in the 70's here and sunny. So Aj and I headed to the park so he could play and so I could take some pictures. The sun was a little harsh, but he had fun and I got some cute pictures. Man I can't wait until Spring and Summer!! Thanks for all the comments yesterday, I didn't custom set my white balance just went back the good ole AV mode to catch ds on the move. That is something I need to start doing though. TFL!!

Fun on the swings...


Such a goofball!! I know it's blown, not the best picture but I Love this face!

Just the two of us! (Note to self- shadows are not becoming!! LOL)

And my new favorite picture!! Too cute and luckily it's nice and sharp!
24 comments:
I like seeing areas with no snow!!!
The shadow shot is awesome.
LOVE these! Especially the one of your alls shadow!!!
Cari
The shadow photo is so interesting. I am so copying you!!!
So jealous of your weather. Great shots!
I can see why you like that photo so much, he's so sweet and fun looking. Well...for not setting you WB, it looked GREAT! Way to go AV mode!!
Glad you had a great day! Your right that last one is just fantastic!
cute shots...loks like a beautiful fun filled day. Love the shadow shot.
Didnt you just love the weather today!~ i LOVE THE ONE OF HIS BACK TOWARD THE CAMERA~ pRICELESS.
Cute pictures. Makes me wish we had a park closer. What fun.
aww he is so cute! I particularly love the last one!
What fun! I love the shadow pic, too. :)
Love that last shot! So great!
I love that shot taken from behind while he's on the swing. The shadow shot is fun, too.
How fun! It was SO warm here yesterday too, we played outside all afternoon (but I didn't think to take pictures!). What a cutie you've got there.... I love his faces he makes!
He's looking so grownup in these! I think the shadow one is a great idea for a photo of the two of you without the timer or someone else to snap it--and it's really cute!
LOL to your comment about shadows!!! I LOVE THE LAST SHOT!!! Blow it up girl and frame that one!! Nice and sharp!!
I love the shadow shot! He is soooo cute!
I know how you feel shooting in full sun. living in south florida i get most my opportunities when the sun is at its highest point! lol which is why i have loads of pics of my son sitting on the steps...in the shade.
your little man is very handsome. i love the shadow shot...great job.
These are nice and crisp! What a cutie he is!!
You got some great photos! I also love the last one, and I really like the shadow photo. And then again, I love how the swing photo with his back turned to you turned out as well.. . . maybe if we ever thaw out here, I'll get some good photos?????
The last shot is so cute!!
Totally jealous of you and your beautiful weather, think you can send some northwards? :)
Love them all, but my favorites are the last two!
That shadow shot is too adorable! I love your new favorite, he has the biggest smile!
I like that second one a lot. Neat perspective.
Post a Comment