I will try to be on theme tomorrow and take some pictures TODAY!! Just sharing a few more from my Easter weekend. My sisters and I are definately a lot closer now than we used to be. We laugh non-stop and are always talking!! Im sure it drives our dh's nuts!! Other than my hubby they are my 2 best friends, I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family!! TFL!

I'm the oldest, my younger sister Alyssa and middle sister Althea.

Me, Alyssa, Althea and Mom (Angel)

Another from our coloring eggs adventure. Gamma picked up this egg coloring kit for the boys. Yes it included the little plastic cups too!! How neat and less mess, we just threw everything away!
23 comments:
You are too stinkin cute! :) That is such a blessing to be so close to your sisters...it makes me miss my sister now. We are super close too! Thanks for sharing these!
Cheers,
jewels
You all look great :) So nice to get pictures like these together with family.
Love those shots of you with your sisters. That is awesome that you are so close! Cool Easter egg kit, too. :)
Such a good looking family. You and your sisters don't look alike on the surface, but when you look close, you see similarities.
You and your sisters look so much like your Mum, especially your youngest sister. You all are so cute.
Ok I totally had to look twice at those easter egg dye cups...I totally thought they were ondomcays *nudge* *nudge*. I was like why is she dying her eggs in THOSE. LOL
how sweet that you were able to spend time with family---okay--totally wondering why you don't have an "A" name, too??? :)
nice shots!
lovely looking ladies toO!
tara
I had those cups one year and loved them. Love the sisters and sisters and mom shots! Your youngest sister looks like Kirsten Dunst only prettier and without the snaggle teeth. :-D
Great pictures! You all look really alike!
What a great shot of all the "A" women! Oh, and those egg cups are just the coolest things ever.
Wait...I just realized you're the only non A women in that shot.
You look great! I love these!
i love my sisters! i have 7 of them! love the egg kit! wish i had found it for this year! def will look next year!
You guys are so gorgeous. What a beautiful family. Has Althea ever been told she looks like Kirstin Dunst! She does!
Aw beautiful girls in your family. I have two sisters too, and we killed each other when we were kids, but we LOVE each other now
Beautiful! I can totally see the family resemblance!!!
Love the pictures of you and your sisters. Isn't funny how we grow closer as we get older?
Great shots!! I have 2 sisters too! Sisters are the best... and I find that the older we get, the closer we get as well!! Built-in best friends!
How fun! My "sisters" were born into different families than mine, but they are just as close as if we had grown up together.
So nice you were able to get a group shot! I never do that! I definitely need to change my ways :)
you are all so beautiful! and your sister and mom look just alike. great shots!
you are so cute. great family shots. i am like that too with my sisters. we fought like crazy when we were younger but now we are actually friends..it's amazing how it works that way.
Wow, lots of beautiful women in your family! I always love "sisters" shots, as I have 2 sisters myself and no brothers so sisters are extra-special to me! :)
Post a Comment