
*Edited with Jess warm honey, my colors were all wonky! Sunlight coming in too bright.


Thanks for all the wonderful comments yesterday. I was pleased with the way they came out. DS was getting tired of me taking pictures and had said to me "That's enough, that's enough... timeout!" While he made the little timeout sign with his hands. I was cracking up and trying to get a picture of him doing it. I was teasing him and making him giggle, this worked rather well!! The only thing I have found so far that works at getting him to ham it up for the camera because "Say cheese" doesn't work!! He will randomly tell me to "Take pictures Mommy, get you camera." I should have shared this with my pictures yesterday but I didn't even think about it.I really need to start recording all the funny things he says. LOL!!


24 comments:
These are great...Love that last one!
Cari
Love how you varied the focus in these. What a sweet gesture.
How SWEET! I love it when my kids pick "flowers" for me too- it's just such a pure gesture!
I really really like the second shot how rather than the focus on the flowers, on his eyes. It's unexpected and nice.
Great shots, I really like that last one.
aw, what a sweet little man. love the composition of the second photo. very sweet.
A bouquet of dandelions clutched in a tiny little fist is the sweetest bouquet you could ever receive. So cute!
How sweet! I love it when my children bring me flowers they've picked just for me! I really like the 2nd shot!
So cute--I love dandelion bouquets!
These are such sweet shots. How can you not just love a sweet little boy with a fistful of weeds?
These are so sweet, I just love the second one! The last one of them together is very nice, two handsome guys!
awww, these are so cute. i really like the last one :)
Great captures! Nice variety of composition/focus.
So sweet!!! Those are the best flowers in the world!!! :)
Great shots, Tera! I love dandelions because they're always given by cute loving little children.
That is so sweet. Cute shots of hem giving you the flowers.
How lucky! Dandelions are my favorite flower, lol! Sweet pictures!
So sweet! Your hubby is very handsome too!
I just love to see the photo of two of your handsome men in one photo. SO adorable.
How cute! Loved them all.... your son is adorable!
I love his little grip on the flowers and the angle of the photo you got. Nicely done.
Oh how cute!!
Awww, how sweet! Doesn't he just melt your heart? =)
I just LOVE when my little boys bring me "flowers"!! I think they could be plain grass and my heart would still melt. Very sweet..
Post a Comment