Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nasty Rainy day...

It's such a nasty rainy day here today. I think it's supposed to be rainy the rest of the week and most of the weekend. Should be fun for hunting eggs, LOL!! I had fun playing with textures on this one, not sure if it works or not? Too much texture? The rainy window looked too plain and needed some tweaking. TFL!!

Photobucket

On another note, we came home last night and I had missed my speedlight package. I didn't think about needing a signature to deliver it, but it makes sense. GRRR!! I hope they re-deliver today, I've been patiently waiting for it since I ordered it on the 4th!!! Dh is at home waiting on it for me!! <3 He is such a sweetie!!

6 comments:

pat said...

I like the texture on this--gives a really timeless, old-fashioned feel.

Margaret said...

I absolutely LOVE that texture. Gives it a vintage look. Amazing the beauty you can make out of a gloomy, rainy day!

Becky said...

I like it, Tera! gives it an old gloomy feel, like the day.

Amy said...

I LOVE the texture on this one. Good choice. It adds so much to the mood.

Angela2932 said...

I really like the texture on this, and your angle and cropping. All of it works together well to create a moodiness.

Sharon said...

Great capture! And the texture really sets the mood.