Friday, March 14, 2008

My brown eyed boy...

I love my ds brown eyes, he gets those from his Daddy. He has the darkest brown eyes. Poor thing got my white pale skin... not daddys nice tans easily skin. Man we need some sun!! LOL!! Last night we were on the back deck cooking dinner on the grill and he was watching all the birds fly by. Of course I was stalking him with my camera. The sun was already going down so not much sun shining in these pics. TFL!! Sorry for the boring pics!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I lightened up the shadows in this one just a bit. Does it look too unatural. Im still working on getting sharp eyes, and where ds eyes dont look too dark.

Photobucket
Always trying to get a lashes shot.. have never quite gotten one yet. More practice!

And thanks for the comments on my last post. I really liked how they came out. Maybe when I have more time to play this weekend I can take a few more. On the one of me holding it I just kinda got lucky I guess. I was holding the camera with my other hand, lol!! The focus just happened to be perfect!! :)

5 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

Love those lashes!

C said...

He looks so interested in the birds in the first shot. Too cute! Great eyelashes picture too :)

Amy said...

I think your pp'ing in the second photo looks very natural, like the sun was on his face. Great job on the lashes, I need to try that too!

Becky said...

I think the lashes look great. What don't you like about it, that his eye is not completely shut?

Bobbi said...

He does have pretty eyes and lashes :) My son got my pale skin too.