Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy St Patricks Day!!

In honor of Saint Patricks Day I tried to find something green.. I headed outside and while spring is coming not much is blooming yet. I found this TINY clover and thought it would be fun!! Dh and I went out last night to celebrate St pattys Day and wish I had taken my camera.. there was TONS of green. NO green beer for me but it was a lot of fun! TFL!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Do you think these are too bright?

Photobucket
Another self portrait. I chopped off a few inches this weekend and just thought I would share. I've been letting it grow but wanted something shorter for spring. I actually wanted it a bit shorter but I can get more taken off next time!!

Oh and a few posts ago someone asked me if I take my camera to work. I usually keep my camera in my purse at all times. I carry one of those HUGE catch all purses so it fits nicely in there. That way I am prepared if I find something I want to take pictures of!!

25 comments:

Donnah Ciempka said...

No, they are great. I love the second one.

Anonymous said...

Love that second one!!! It is perfect!
Cari

Alicia Barry said...

Great self portrait. Your hair cut looks great.

Joanne Fowler said...

Great composition! You're so creative! What a fun idea. Not too bright but maybe add a hint of comtrast to really make it pop? I love them though! Great self portrait too - you're so pretty and the cut looks great!

Bobbi said...

Ok I thought I was going crazy till I clicked on the picture cause I didn't see a clover,
I don't think they are too bright, I think you got great color!

Bobbi said...

Two comments in one night-madness!
I forgot to say I love your hair-great sp :)

Becky said...

I can't see the right side of your first two photos, but your haircut looks great!

Angela2932 said...

Great job with the self-portrait! You got wonderful focus with it, and your hair cut looks great. The photos don't look too bright to me.

Amy said...

How fun you found a clover! Great shots of them and yourself. The haircut looks really nice, I like the length.

Mom2Drew said...

That clover is great and no, not too bright at all. Are you giving a hint in the NO beer?;)

C said...

Cute clover :) I really like the new cut, pretty shot of yah girl! Love the blue in your eyes too!

Jason said...

I really like the second one, great composition and detail.

Ashley Hiskes said...

Great self portrait! And I love the clover pictures.

Mandy said...

I love the second shot! And I love your self too! Your new cut is definitely fab.

pat said...

Nice job with the self-portrait! The haircut really looks nice. Great find on that clover!

Anonymous said...

very cool pics!
and your hair is so cute!
tara

Margaret said...

I love your self-portrait. Great haircut.

mel said...

I think they look great. Nice self portrait too!

Debbi said...

Great job - love these! And your haircut is cute! :)

April Ziegler said...

Great self portrait... you're good at taking those! I can never get a decent shot of myself. Love the new hair!

Unknown said...

Perfect shots and love the self portrait~ Tera, can you send me your email address??

Yvonne said...

Love the simplicity of the first picture! It makes a strong statement and no the colors are not too bright! Great haircut too!

cristina said...

that is some cool shot!!! i never actually 'looked' for a clover...and you look good too...of course..when you say 'chopped' i thought major cut...but no, still have lots to chop off next time...

tfs!

Liz said...

What a great idea for a St. Patty's Day shot! Love this!!!!!

Danielle said...

I love that you are always doing self portraits. I need to get in front of the camera more often.