Ok back on topic. Something that is very important to me is my husband... our love for each other. I have faith in our marriage, faith in the love we have for each other and that it will carry us through. He is my best friend. We enjoy the time we spend together and still sit,laugh, talk and enjoy each other like we did when we first got together. Although it gets harder to take time for each other in hectic everyday life. It is something we really try to do for ourselves though. Sometimes you just have to!! So here is a tribute to my loving dh. TFL!!

He literally let me snap 2 quick pics. LOL!! Oh well.. I will take what I can get.

Edited with Jenn H- choco action. I realized I never post process bnw or sepia. Odd!!
14 comments:
So sweet!
great words and wonderful photos!
cari
Great post, I really like the pp on the second one. TFS
Awwww...this is SO sweet!!! I LOVE this!!
What a sweet post! And what better way to showcase love than two hands joined together!! :)
Wonderful photos today!
What a great sentiment! I feel that way about my DH too. BnW looks great, looking forward to more;)
So sweet and loved reading what you wrote! I do like the pp'ing you did too.
I like your action on this sweet photo; very nice effect.
Wonderful! What a great relationship.
Very sweet!!
I like you bnw. Very sweet too, about your hubby. Me too!
So sweet! I like the Choco b/w a lot!
That's great Tera! Wouldn't it be fun to take one of your hands every year and watch how they change?
Post a Comment