Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kiss Someone...

So today I was at work, happily eating my hershey kisses and I noticed this message on one of them. "Kiss someone" It instantly made me smile and I knew this would be my POTD. My kissey face didn't look so attractive, so I took these instead. LOL!! So when did they start putting little messages in hershey kisses? I brought it home to give my dh, should have had him participate on my POTD. Maybe tomorrow! TFL!!

Photobucket
SOOC- no time to edit tonight.

Photobucket
PS... if you have not tried the Hershey Kiss Truffles, you must!! They are to DIE for..

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great and you have a wonderful dof here!!
Cari

C said...

Cool! That's a cool 2nd shot! That would be interesting to see DH post something! :)

by the way. Photobucket has a new "edit image" option and that's where you have to go for resizing now. didn't notice that till a couple days ago. But i've just been resizing from home instead now.

Margaret said...

Wow! Love the DOF in those shots. How fun that you noticed the message on the kiss. I probably would have been too busy gobbling it down to notice!

pat said...

WONDERFUL!! Love the DOF on the 2nd.

Becky said...

I had no idea Hershey was doing that either. Pretty cool!

April said...

mmm..i wish i could pull that out of the computer and eat it. i love chocolate. great shots.

Anonymous said...

How cool! I never paid attention to what the little tags ever said.

Tracie said...

Very nice! Great DOF.

Amy said...

These are really cute! I love the second one, great dof!

Mom2Drew said...

Like those big blog pics! What a great kiss.

Reds said...

Love it!!! and love Hershey kisses!! :)

Jess said...

I didn't know they were putting messages in the kisses either! How cute!

Awesome DOF in that last shot- I love it!

Val said...

Cute and fun!!

mamawest777 said...

Great job on the 1st one!!

Anonymous said...

how cute! you know what would make a great shot is you holding that up while kissing your dh in the background with the hershey kiss in focus and you guys blurred somewhat!!! I LOVE IT!
tara

Tera Fraley said...

Thanks Tara!! Yeah I was thinking something like that. If dh would cooperate with me. I had a few ideas brewing last night!!

Tera

Shawna said...

I've never noticed the messages before either! How fun! Great focus on the 2nd one, how did you do that?

Anonymous said...

Nice Dof here. Yum chocolate.

Debbi said...

These look great! Terrific DOF!