Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring...

I'm enjoying our spring weather so much, it's been rainy on and off most of the week but it's still nice to have warmer weather. I'm ready for SPRING!! I actually took these a few days ago but was having computer troubles last night. TFL!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love these trees... I'm sure you will see alot more of these to come!!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! love them all!
cari

C said...

So pretty! :)
Great shots!

Kristi said...

These are awesome girl!!! What cool textures! That second one is seriously awesome!!

Anonymous said...

love them all but the last one with the sky in it more is awesome!
tara

Mom2Drew said...

I love those trees too but sadly, I don't think we have them here. Love the delicate pink.

Margaret said...

Those are beautiful! I love the delicate-looking blossoms. Sooooo pretty!:)

April said...

those are great..i like those trees too.

Amy said...

These are so pretty, my favorite is the second one! I'd love to see some blossoms here. :)

Jason said...

those are great, really nice DOF

Val said...

These are so beautiful!

Jess said...

Wow, these are beautiful and definitely a sure sign of spring! I love the detail in the intricate blossoms!

Anonymous said...

Great shots. Don't you just love how pretty everything is blooming?

Becky said...

Love the bokeh and soft colors in all of these!

Angela2932 said...

Beautiful blossoms! I like the composition and DOF of the 2nd one the best.

Ginnie said...

so spring really is on its way!! lovely shots!

mel said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Suzy said...

Sooo pretty!

Sharon said...

Very cool, very pretty.