Trying to be creative here, thanks to everyone for all the wonderful comments on this weeks theme. I am trying to step outside my box and think creatively!! I appreciate all the support, made it hard for today though. I didn't want to let you guys down- I have a few more ideas brewing and just have to get them out and photographed. TFL!!

Your dreams can become reality. You need only to keep the faith and believe that you can make your dreams come true.

I couldn't decide which one I liked best, I think I like these 2 the best though. Taken on my pillow :)
29 comments:
awesome pictures! :) love the caption bubble!
Ah this is so cool!! Love the word in the bubble and the pillow :)
I like the second one... Just think, you could've spelled it out in chocolate chips and had (warning, bad pun ahead) sweet dreams!! Sorry, couldn't resist.
Love the concept you took on this theme. You really are doing a great job this week with "words".
I really like the first one!
Cari
Wonderful way to showcase your word!! Love both pics!
very cute~
Fun, I like the second one.
Caption bubbles must be the thing today. Love the concept with the bubble on your pillow and the sentiment behind the photo. So true!
I like the 1st best, mainly because of the cropping and the slightly out of focus "dream" which makes the word look "dreamy." Don't feel too pressured, but your stuff IS really neat! I had to go back and look at your last two photos again today just for fun!
that is great! i like the first one!
You just keep 'um coming! Great job!
The color cast is slightly distracting, although the feeling of the picture is great. YOu cold adjust the color in PS> layers> levels. Click on the eyedrop tool that is on the right, and carefully pick different spots on your photo that you think should be an absolute white point, until you hit the right spot and the color will be corrected.
Or, you can play with custom white balance, but I suspect this is more color cast than wb.
Please read- I think you rocked this! Trying to be helpful. If you already know all this, please ignore me :)
Your pillow is really cute ;)
You captured a lot of detail - these really are great shots.
I like to dream too. Is this an embellishment? I really like it.
very creative and how cute!
I can see why you love the theme this week. You've done some really creative and beautiful stuff. Love how you put this word on your pillow!
The pillow is so funky - love it! I like the first shot best.
Ahhh, dream.........
that's a great picture..i think i like the first one the best.
Very creative! Nice shots!
I'm not sure which I like better. I like the bokeh of the first one giving a dreamy feel on the word...I wonder what it would have looked like with more of the word blurred? I like the second one--crisp shot. You've had some really creative ideas this week!
Very nice! I like the closer one best.
Very clever. One of my favorite words!
Another great idea and great photos! I like the first one!
So creative. I like the second one best.
I love that thought bubble! I love stopping by and being inspired...so thanks!
Love the colors. I like the first oe best.
Great picture. I like the 2nd one best. :-)
I like it on the pillow and cute idea
Great idea!!
Post a Comment