Monday, January 21, 2008

Words for the soul...

Thanks everyone for all the comments yesterday, glad you liked it!! Today was fun too! This was not what I had originally planned, but I had this idea when I was in the middle of my other shoot. LOL!! I set up my tripod and used my remote, so glad I invested in those. I've enjoyed finding motivating quotes and thoughts to start my day. TFL!!


Photobucket

Prove to yourself that you can do it. Prove that you were always who you thought you were, not who they said you had to be.

Photobucket
Wish I didn't cut off my hand, but hey what you gonna do?

41 comments:

Reds said...

Great way to showcase a favorite quote!! Love it! :)

Kristi said...

How fun! Totally inspirational and creative! LOVE it!!

Toni said...

Okay, Now I need to get my butt in gear. So creative. I love this post. I have now words tonight. oh well.

pat said...

really like this interpretation--cleverly done. And, your post yesterday was wonderful--simple, clean, very nice.

Michelle said...

that's just too hip and cool. great use of those remotes!

C said...

I LOVE IT! I love the first one the best! Great focusing job! :)

Anonymous said...

I think that there is something really profound to writing that on your hand. Kind of like you are cheating on a test, and you look down only to realize that you already "knew" the answer. Love it..inspiring, and heartwarming.

P.S. I never cheated on a test.

For Over 29 Years... said...

YOu have got to be one of the most creative people I've seen! Excellent.

Stacey said...

Great idea!

April Ziegler said...

Great idea... I love the first shot! Thanks for still stopping by my blog, even though I've been a complete slacker recently. It really looks like your photography is growing, you can tell that you've been learning a lot. I need some pushing to get going again... =)

lcp said...

Fun concept for this! Looks like you got a good focus (in more ways than one). :-)

Bobbi said...

I love this shot and the quote. Very creative!

Suzy said...

What a neat and fun idea!!

Anonymous said...

So fun and creative

Anonymous said...

Neat idea!

robin said...

Wooo Hooo - gotta love having half a day off! Wow, nice focus in this shot, VERY Creative! I can see that you are "thinking outside the box" here!

Sharon said...

Very cool!

cherie said...

you sure inspire me to want to step out side the box and be more creative!!! another great post.

Debbi said...

You are so winning in the creative department! ;) So cool!

April Michelle said...

neat idea! that is too cute~

Shawna said...

Great focus! Good reminder, too! :)

Yvonne said...

What a creative idea to show your quote! I loved the first picture, with you being unsharp in the background!

Anonymous said...

what a creative way to do the theme!
LOVE IT!
tara

Sara said...

"love" it!

Donnah Ciempka said...

Love it!

Angela2932 said...

I'll bet this wasn't the easiest photo to take, getting it positioned just right! You are so clever! At first I thought it would be hard to come up with "words" for the week, but now the possibilities are really multiplying! I can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow!

--sme said...

I am in awe of the clever things you're coming up with! LOVE this!

amazing grace said...

that's a fun shot!!! like how you filled the frame too!

Jennifer said...

That is so cool!! Love it :)

Liz said...

Great DOF! This is a really creative shot and way to display a favorite quote.

Ginnie said...

So true, so true. Those are words to live by. Great creative shot!

Tori said...

Love this! Very creative... and love the quote too!

Mom2Drew said...

Another creative shot...you rock!

Amy said...

Very fun!!! You all are so creative!

Anonymous said...

Great DOF and awsome words to live by! TFS

Val said...

Love this. reminds me of Lost. "Not Penny's boat" Can't wait until 1-31!

Becky said...

That's great! Love the first shot. Very clever take on the theme!

Margaret said...

Cool idea! Love the quote!

mel said...

that's very cool, great way to inspire oneself!

HeyLady said...

Now I want a remote! That was really a creative way to stay on theme.

laulley

~~Debb~~ said...

L-O-V-E this!!!!