Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hats off to 2008...

I wish I had some party hats and favors for 2008. We had a low key evening ringing in 2008 here at the house- just the way I like it!! Just playing around, trying to do something for 2008. One of my resolutions this year is to really LEARN more about my camera, practice and get better. I need to invest my time in learning the techincal aspects of photography. TFL!!

Photobucket
Shot with my 50mm mailto:Manual@f/4.0 SS1/30 and ISO 800 (I always forget to change this!! ) Had to make a little adjustment in PS.

7 comments:

Ashley Hiskes said...

What a wonderful idea to take a picture of the calendar!

Val said...

This is cool. very sharp and bright colors. TFS!

Kristi said...

I love your take on the theme! And I'm with you....this year is going to be a BIG learning year!

Mom2Drew said...

Clever! You should have seen the start to the POTD in 2007, think we had over a hundred peas to start.

Debby said...

I like the shot. It looks like the sort of thing that will lead off a magazine article on how to get organized in the new year.

robin said...

Low key New Years Eve here too! Great shot to signify the beginning of the year. I LOVE the stars on your previous post - great job!

Michelle said...

very nice! love your take on the new year.