Thursday, January 17, 2008

On theme again!!

I'm trying my best to stay on theme this week!! I took this picture today and wish I had some more actions. I played a little with textures. Let me know what you think!! I got in some new books this week, I cant wait to get started on!! Now if there were only more hours in the day, lol!! TFL!!

SOOC image:
Photobucket

Edited:
Photobucket
Not sure why when I'm uploading it, I'm losing my texture. Have to go back and play with it Sorry!! I'm off to relax, I think I'm coming down with a cold- ick!!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your edited version has such a warm feel to it. Great job!
Cari

Kristi said...

Being on the laptop sucks for seeing what people are doing to their pics. I need to pull this up again on the iMac. BUT...I too love to read...let me know if you like any of the new books!

Toni said...

I love how the texture looks on the books. I love your post. It gives us a little bit of your personallity. I love that! Toni

Mom2Drew said...

I see a little texture. That's a lot of reading you'll be doing.

Sara said...

Oh, I love the feeling of a new pile of books, just waiting for me to dive into them! I'm a tiny bit jealous, as I'm most of the way through my current and have one waiting in the wings.

Teri said...

Everyone is doing all these different textures, how are you doing yours? Great shot

Debbi said...

I think it's so fun to see what is on other women's bookshelves!

Amy said...

The edited one seems warmer to me. I love reading, this is how my nightstand is...piled with books.

Michelle said...

looks like a great stack of books to read! and i like what you've done to them in pp-ing.

Angela2932 said...

The colors are much crisper in the edited version. Great subject for a photo, but I don't understand the penny in the corner. Was this intentional?

Kathy P said...

i can see the texture a bit. i really like the composition on this! i have that top book on order. it was highly recommended by a good friend! :)

C said...

great job! i can see the texture a little bit. :) have reading those!

Val said...

Nice edit! The only one of those books i have read is The Secret Life of bees. iIloved it though. It made me want to move to the country (I already live in the country, actually, but it's not the same.)

tori said...

I can see your texture.... looks like some good books!

Becky said...

I really like your conversion here!

Margaret said...

Love, love, love the second one. I love those book shots! I need to do one of those!

Danielle said...

I can see your texture it's just very slight and it looks really good. Not distracting at all.

Liz said...

The texture on this is perfect!!! I am going to have to try this whole texture thing everyones photos look so great with their textures.

Anonymous said...

wow...your edit is so soft. I love it.

I hope you aren't getting sick. The colds this winter seem to be lasting forever!

Erika said...

I do love textures, they look nice!!

Suzy said...

That second pic is awesome. You really made those colors pop!