Friday, January 25, 2008

I love you!

I was hoping to get some pictures of ds that I could send to our family for valentines day. He was not cooperating with me! Held it for a min, then ran out to get his camera so he can take some pictures!! Not how I had pictured this but oh well, I still have time before valentines day!! Plus we were running out of daylight, maybe I will have better luck tomorrow!! TFL!!

Photobucket
Too much noise, better luck next time!

Photobucket
And my little photographer "I take a picture!! Say cheese!" Look at that crazy hair!! LOL

24 comments:

Chell said...

LOL nothing like a little bedhead look while taking pictures, makes him look more Artsy

Chell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

I like the first photo! I like noise in b/w photos sometimes. And he's just adorable with that camera.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these. We have that movie, and just let me tell you, I think I have watched it more than the kids have. Its so cute!

Kristi said...

These are GREAT!!! I adore that first one and just love the one of A taking a picture of you taking a picture of him!!

Unknown said...

He's looking up to mommy! So totally adorable! Dont they just make you smile? I love your blog.

C said...

to cute! :) great focus on the heart!

Sharon said...

So adorable!

Mom2Drew said...

I'm not normally a fan of selective coloring, but that first shot screams for that heart to be in color to me:)

What a cute camera! My, what clarity to his shot:)

Yvonne said...

I guess he really acts like mom! Always wanting to take pictures!! Great pictures though! Love the first one, but I agree with the former poster, a red heart would be great!

Tori said...

Love the first shot! And I don't mind the grain at all.... What a great picture he took! ;)

Anonymous said...

I really like the first photo...noise and all! The second one is cute!
Cari

Katie said...

I love the one of your photographer...too cute!!

Kari said...

So cute!

HeyLady said...

The photo of him with the camera is wonderful! I love it.

laulley

Amy said...

So cute! I love that first one and his bedhead in the last one is precious!

Angela2932 said...

I really like the color photo, and his tussled hair really is cute!

Cindi Koceich said...

I must say I love that first shot for a v-day card!!! He is adorable!!!

Val said...

Both cute! i think the first one is fun, even with the noise

Margaret said...

Love that shot of your little boy with the camera!

April said...

those shots are so cute..just adorable.

Sarah Phipps said...

I think the first one is very cute.. I am sure your relatives would love that one..

Anonymous said...

Cute valentines picture.

Krystle said...

My ds is a photographer too! LOL I still haven't gotten my Valentine pics done yet either. I like what you've gotten so far though!