Thursday, January 24, 2008

These are my words...

Ok been wanting to do this one since the beginning of the week. Had the idea in my head and I like the way it came out.!! I took the picture this morning with my lovely tripod and remote :) I'm loving those right now!! (do you think the background is distracting? I tried to soften it) So I had a hard time describing myself in so many words without basically repeating them so I added a few things I love too. Thanks for all the kind comments, you all are really helping me be creative!! TFL!!



Photobucket
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

36 comments:

Shawna said...

Very cool! And you sound look a great person too! :) This is an awesome idea!

Unknown said...

I love it! And, such a great post for words.. You get my "most original" potd of the night.

It's These Little Moments said...

That is very cool! Good job

Kristi said...

This is BRILLIANT!!! Oh how I love this!!!

jordan.krogman said...

That is SUCH a cute idea. The bg isn't distracting at all. . . love it! :)

Ginnie said...

You did a really nice job with that. Very awesome!

Liz said...

This is seriously COOL! Such an awesome, original idea. I cannot even tell you how much I love this.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I am just loving what you did here.
Cari

Val said...

This is really cool. Love it! not distracting at all

pat said...

Really nice, Tara--glad you did this! Love the Dr. Suess quote, too.

Margaret said...

That is so great! What a wonderful idea!

HeyLady said...

There are so many creative ideas in this POTD group. I love the background. It's a great shot.

laulley

Mom2Drew said...

THIS should be framed or scrapped or something. It's just too cool for words (get it?)

Jen said...

Awesome! i really like this!! What a great idea for this topic!!

Anonymous said...

this is coOL!
looks like a postcard!!!
tara

Sharon said...

Gorgeous and wonderful!

Anita said...

what a cool idea!!

C said...

TERA THIS IS SOOOOOO MY TOP FAVORITE PICTURE THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN AND CREATED WITH PS!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!! HOW DID YOU DO THIS?? HOW CREATIVE!!! THIS BEATS THEM ALL TONIGHT!!!!

DID I MENTION------> I L0VE THIS!!
CHRISTINE :)

Jodi said...

great idea!

Reds said...

Wow!!! Love this!!

robin said...

Yes, this is very cool. You should do a scrapbook layout using this photo. I love the font you used here.

Tori said...

Very cool! I love the quote... it's one of my favorites. When I taught elem school I had it printed up and hung it up in my classroom.

Teri said...

wow that is awesome, love how it turned out.

Kathy P said...

bravo! bravo!

i LOVE this! i would love to know how long this took you? i think it would have taken me the better part of a day to think up that many things about me but i love it!

Amy said...

Very cool!

Stacey said...

Wonderful job. I think it turned out perfect. I love the Dr. Seuss quote too. You are very creative and talented!

Becky said...

Wow, fantastic execution of a wonderful idea. Love it! I love how warm and glowy you look here.

Ashley Hiskes said...

What a great words picture!

Angela2932 said...

This is fantastic! And the font and color you chose complement well.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! You are so beautiful and the words are gorgeous and not distracting. I love the DR Seuss quote at the bottom too. Definitely words to live by.

My Trendy Tykes said...

I love this! Great photo.

Linda

Farrah Jobling said...

wow...that's a really cool idea! =)

Debbi said...

This is so wonderful!

Yvonne said...

What a creative way to be on theme! I love your picture!!

Suzy said...

I LOVE this~!!!

Anonymous said...

Very creative idea. Nice self portrait. Such inspiration