Friday, April 4, 2008

April Showers...

It has been raining off and on all week here. Yesterday and today it POURED!! I guess it's time for April Showers. So that is also a sign of spring, not one I am too fond of. I would love for everyday to be bright and sunny, but hey who wouldn't!! LOL! That is just not going to happen. TFL!

Photobucket
I took this on my way to work this morning- through my car window. You could just see the storm clouds coming in.

Photobucket
I have always enjoyed seeing everyones rain drops and tried my hand at them...

Photobucket
I was so tickled!! I think I see a reflection!

Photobucket
Really liked this one too. Do you think the white in the bottom left is distracting? Thanks for all the wonderful comments and always stopping by my blog!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

tera.!
these are GREAT! esp for such a dark cloudy day! great job! love the rain droplets!
tara

Anonymous said...

LOVE the raindrop photos...I LOVE to take them but can NEVER get a reflection...
Cari

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Wow those are great! And I see a reflection of the branches!!

Danielle said...

That first picture is beautiful!

Becky said...

I do see the reflection, and I do not think the white in the last photo is distracting. These are pretty. And if it makes you feel any better, I had snow today!

Val said...

I definitely see a reflection in your drop. Great focus!

Trisha D said...

These are awesome! It's been pretty dreary around here too, but the weatherman says we're in for a great weekend! He better be right! LoL

Michelle said...

the reflection in those drops is great! i have to try this! you are all so inspiring. here's hoping for a nice sunny day for you!

For Over 29 Years... said...

wow those are pretty cool raindrops! If we would ever get a hard rain maybe I could try that.

Tracie said...

Awesome job on these! :)

Trina said...

Love the raindrop shots! Great job!

Shanna Jones said...

Another droplet one! I need to go find me some droplets...LOL

Jess said...

I hear ya! This is the kind of "scenery" I am seeing a LOT of right now. I guess all the rain is a good thing, it is nourishing all of the flowers that will be popping up soon, but geez! LOL!

And OH YEAH- I do see a reflection of a branch! That is AWESOME!!!!

April Ziegler said...

Great shots! Looks like the same kind of weather that we can't get rid of. Love how the clouds look in the first one, and the raindrops are cool! Never tried that. The white doesn't bother me at all... =)

Suzy said...

Thesse are grat! I really like the rain drops!

C said...

great shots! Love the first and last :)